Got Bounce is a leadership development program for Southeast Polk High School students. Students have the opportunity to promote and increase resiliency, which is the ability to bounce back after a difficult situation. Students work together to complete service projects throughout the school year to help make their community a better place to live.
Got Bounce strives to:
- promote resiliency among Southeast Polk High School students.
- encourage students to become stronger leaders within their school and community.
- make the SE Polk community a better place through service learning projects.
A typical meeting for Got Bounce:
- Teambuilding time: students sign in for attendance, grab lunch, and get to know their peers.
- Brainstorm next service project or continue working on the service project already in process.
- Reflection, wrap up, and planning ahead for the next meeting.