Using a developmentally appropriate, research-based curriculum and a focus on reconnecting teens to their communities through service learning projects, Wyman Center’s Teen Outreach Program (TOP) empowers youth with tools and opportunities needed to avoid risky behaviors and become leaders with a powerful vision for their future. CYC currently offers TOP at North High School, East High School, and Harding Middle School.
For more information, contact Julie Cackler at email@example.com
- Feel a sense of purpose
- Develop healthy behaviors
- Are equipped with life skills
- Icebreaker or team building activity
- Youth-led community service learning project OR
- Leadership development lesson