Research shows being a mentee:
- Increases student academic success
- Improves interpersonal relationships with peers, teachers and family
- Allows youth to experience greater self-confidence, self-esteem and motivation to succeed
- Reduces risk that young people will begin using illegal drugs and alcohol
- Reduces risk that young people will skip school
It’s also fun! Learn about a potential career while making a friend.
- Must be between the ages of 12-17
- Must live in Polk County
Want more information? Email us or call 515-243-4292.
Ready to get started? Complete the MAP Student Application.